laupäev, 10. september 2011

Cause this is how we roll

That's some TV show meme I found a few years ago but this Saturday feels zany enough to actually post it. Mine will be about tennis. Also, could I rant a little bit about the US Open men's final being on Monday and not Sunday? Yeah, thanks, I'm done.

Favorite character: Andy Murray. Janar knows we both get compared to Eeyore.
Least favorite character: Andy Roddick. Sorry but it's just not there.
Character with the best hair: Come on, Roger of course. But...he, too, has bad hair days. Like once a year or so.
Character with the best eyes: Rafa I guess. Can't go wrong with dark brown, yes?
Character with the best smile:
Tomas Berdych. Great teeth.
Character I'd most want to kiss: Tommy Haas? I'd be seriously weirded out though.
Character I'd most likely marry:
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Don't know why but I have this idea stuck in my head that he's the nicest person in the world. Like...nice...generally.
Character I'd make lunch for: David Ferrer. Somehow he makes me feel more maternal than I actually am.
Character I'd go singing in the rain with: The Djokovic. He could take his pink umbrella and everything.
Character I'd go shopping with: Feliciano Lopez, who else :D
Character I'd go dancing with: Ernests Gulbis. I'm sure he knows all the best places and
isn't afraid of making a complete idiot of himself just for the laughs.
Character I'd take over the world with: Ivan Ljubicic. I once saw some interview thing with him and he seemed really well-read. So I'm hoping he'd know what to do with the world once the overtaking is done.
Character I most want to see more of: Jürgen Zopp. Would be nice to have an Estonian in the bunch.
Favorite pairing:Haha. Rafa and Roger. You just can't not feel the love there.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar